published on the 31st. December 2020 in the : Such as
Dissonance, one of the most popular and free VoIP services, enables text, video and audio communication between the players in the game. And the Discord application, which is available for all versions of Windows, includes Mac, Linux, iOS and Android users. But sometimes the disagreement doesn’t open, or nothing happens if you double-click on the executable. Many Windows 10 users report similar problems, for example. B. The disagreement clings to the startup, does not appear or just runs in the background.
Why doesn’t the disagreement open?
There are several reasons why there can be no disagreement on your computer, such as B. Application discrepancies, errors in third party applications that prevent launch, Internet or Windows connection problems, etc. Here are some things you can try to correct if the disagreement doesn’t open.
Request for disagreement does not open
Discord requires an active Internet connection to start and send or receive messages. If your Internet access is slow or the Internet does not work, you may encounter inconsistencies when starting up or connecting. (Solution: ensure a stable internet connection)
The Diskord development team regularly updates the application with various bug fixes and security improvements. If you have installed an older version of the Diskord application, the Diskord error may not open. (Solution: install the latest version of the Discord application)
Sometimes a third party antivirus program can detect an application that is considered suspicious because of its connection to the Internet and block its operation. (Solution: temporarily disable or remove third-party antivirus programs).
Also make sure Discord is running as an administrator if this problem can be fixed.
Destruction of disagreement Task
Sometimes an imbalance in the background can cause a problem or not open up. Let’s complete the Discordance process and restart the application.
- Open the Task Manager with Ctrl + Shift + Esc
- On the Process tab, scroll down to find Discordance, right-click it and select End Task.
- You can also run the Task /F /IM discord.exe command to kill the Discord process on Windows 10.
- Now open Discord and check its status.
Deleting local application data
Some users suggest that these Discord applications, once removed, help to get rid of all the annoying problems such as Discord Won’t Open in Windows 10.
- Press Windows + R, type %appdata% and click OK.
- The AppData roaming folder opens,
- Find the folder Discordance, right-click the folder and select Delete.
- Press Windows + R again, this time type %localappdata% and press Enter,
- The local Appdata folder opens,
- Find the Gap folder again and delete it.
- Restart your computer and try to open the Discord application to check the status.
Drive de-installation and reinstallation
Uninstalling and reinstalling the latest version of the Discord application is the best and most efficient way to solve the problem of not discovering Discord. If none of the above remedies work for you, try the following.
Removing the Windows 10 discrepancy
- Press the Windows + X button and select Applications and Features,
- Scroll down to find the Discord application, select it and press the Delete button,
- Follow the on-screen instructions to remove the Discord application from Windows 10.
- Now remove all temporary Discordance data from the AppData folder with %appdata% and restart the computer.
Set the hole on Windows 10
- Visit Discord’s official website at https://discordapp.com.
- Click Download for Windows to get the latest version of the Discord application,
- Locate the Discord Setup.exe file in the Downloads folder, right-click it, and select Run as Administrator,
- Follow the installation wizard to complete the installation.
- Now open the application and flirt with user accounts.
Setting the correct date and time
Most applications connected to the Internet depend indirectly on the correct date and time. Several users report that after installation the correct dates and times (automatically) solve the problem of disk lock at startup.
- Press the Windows + I button simultaneously to enter the settings,
- Go to Time & Language and make sure to switch from the Time Set automatically function to the Time Zone Set automatically function.
- Reboot your computer and open the disk. Let’s see if it opens or not.
Try logging in to the section ‘Disagreement’ in web version.
Go to Discord’s official website, click Login and enter your account information to log into Discord in your browser. After logging in, you can reopen the Discord application on your Windows 10 computer to see if it can start normally.
Deactivating the proxy
- Press Windows + R, type inetcpl.cpl and press ok.
- This opens up access to the Internet,
- Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN Settings.
- Make sure that the option to use a proxy server for the LAN connection available on the proxy server is not enabled.
- Click OK, Apply and OK to save the changes.
Also run the command ipconfig /flushdns to clear and reset the DNS cache to solve the disk problem.
In addition, open a command prompt as administrator, type the sfc /scannow command and press Enter. It searches for corrupted system files, if it finds them, it replaces them with the appropriate files.
Also read :