Hello dear readers, are you looking for or would you like to know how you can easily set up donations to Twitch? If that’s the case, you’re on the right page. Today I’m going to share the solution to this problem with all of you. So, without wasting valuable time. Let’s go to the real question.
Setting up a simple donation at Twitch [Step by Step]
If you don’t know Twitch or if you’ve never heard of the platform, don’t worry, we’ll tell you first. Twitch is one of the most popular online streaming services and a video streaming platform mainly used by gamers.
When this platform was introduced, the developers thought it was only for gamers. But as this platform becomes more and more successful, it also starts recording videos and streams related to talk shows, artwork, certain TV series, music, and so on. Still, it is the best platform for players to get in touch with each other.
Twitch has produced many celebrities in the streaming and television industry who earn over $100,000 a year from their videos. They have put Twitch’s donations into their account so that their fans or loved ones can donate money when they stream a match. But for Twitch gifts, you need to know how to set up Twitch gifts.
Two ways to donate to Twitch
Before you start, know that there are two ways to accept donations on Twitch for you. The first option is to make a donation to Twitch. We’ll learn more about that, and then I’ll talk to you about the second option.
Bits are used on this platform as a Twitch currency that you can buy for money. Your viewers or supporters donate bits and you can receive the money later in your monthly Twitch payment when you reach the $100 threshold.
Also check : How to solve a feed in Twitch [100% usability].
You don’t have to worry about setting up bit donations on the Twitch platform. Because you don’t have to do anything about it. In fact, the applause is activated as soon as you are accepted into the Twitch affiliate program.
Now I will tell you about another option, namely that you can use PayPal to receive donations via the Twitch platform. This method is used by almost all streamers on Twitch because it doesn’t cost viewers any more and the streamer is paid for directly.
How do you set up donations on Twitch?
If you are a Twitch presenter, you can directly ask your viewers to deposit money into your PayPal account, but you must provide the correct paypal email address that you have linked to your paypal account. By the way, we have another option that is also available – the donation button. You can add a Paypal donation button to Twitch.
To add a PayPal donation button to your personal account, follow the steps below.
- First, you need to login to your personal Paypal account, where you will receive the money from your Twitch donation. Now just click on the profile option and select My sales tools.
- And in the next step, select the Manage option that you can see under the PayPal buttons. Then click on the Donate link.
- The third step is to select the type of Donate button from the list that appears on the screen. If you did, make sure you add your channel name to Twitch. If you want to customize this button to your needs, you can click on the Customize Text or Appearance button.
- Then go to the preview window and click on the Donation tab. Click on the option Save image as option to save the image.
- After performing all these actions you must select the currency type and then click Create. You can now go to the E-mail section and search for Select Code. You must copy this code.
- You now log in with your personal Twitch account and click on your username. You must select the Channel option on your screen. Then go to the Admin button and select Edit. If you want to add a panel with a donation, you have to click on the + sign.
- Now we need to update the image. Click on the Add Image button and select the PayPal Donate button. Then click the DONE button and select the Image Links option. And paste the code we copied into class.
- You can add a description of the donation on Twitch for your subscribers, viewers and all fans of the game. You need to click on the Admin button and then select View. The donation button has now been successfully added to the game.
Now that you have read this article in its entirety, we hope you have sufficient knowledge about how to easily set up donations for Twitch. If you see or find out that one of your friends would like to know, please share the link to the article with them. I wish you a good reading of our articles. Thanks for the lecture.
The article How to Donate on Twitch [The Complete Guide] was first published on .
how to set up donations on twitch 2020,how to add donations to twitch,twitch donation,how to set up donations on twitch (streamlabs),how to set up donations on twitch (streamlabs 2020),how to get donations on twitch without paypal,donate button,how to donate on twitch 2020,how to set up subs on twitch